- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pair Gilt Iron Chairs Crown or Harlequin Style Ball Finials Art Deco Hollywood Regency
Awesome pair of gilt iron chairs in a harlequin style which look like a jester’s crown with ball finials across its top. We are calling them Art Deco or Hollywood Regency. They are in wonderful ready-to-use vintage condition. The gilded iron has beautiful patina and the harlequin patterned seat slipcover is new. Circa 1920s-1950s.
- Height – 40 Inches
- Width – 16.5 Inches
- Depth – 21 Inches
- Seat Height – 16 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 14 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 15 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 24.5 Inches
- Weight – 13.3 Pounds Each
- Height – 46 Inches
- Width – 22 Inches
- Depth – 34 Inches
- Weight – 150 Pounds