- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Antique Industrial Slatted Foundry Patterns for Molds Handmade Wood – Group 4
Incredible slatted antique handmade wood industrial foundry patterns. These were created to make the sand cast molds for casting iron sewage grates. There are ten patterns in this group, but we have priced them separately. We will sell one through ten. They are all in wonderful antique condition with fabulous patina from all their years of age and use. Tell us which one you want 1, 2, 3, 4,………or 10, from top to bottom, left to right. Circa late 19th Century.
- Largest to Smallest Height – 6-9 Inches
- Largest to Smallest Length – 24-30.5 Inches
- Largest to Smallest Depth – 1.25-2.25 Inches
- Weight – 2.6 Pounds Each
Boxed Size One:
- Height – 12 Inches
- Width – 33 Inches
- Depth – 4 Inches
- Weight – 5 Pounds