- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
You can’t go wrong with this stunningly interesting floor lamp. No matter your style, from Mid-Century Modern or Hollywood Regency to a Traditional design ethic, it blends nicely. It is comprised of a brass base and slender shaft with a great sculptural looking black candle holder which holds the white candle of the lamp. It has its original ivory colored silk fabric drum shade with a gold trapezoid rather Art Deco finial which fits perfectly over an inner white milk glass torchiere style globe. And, when lit, it gives a lovely warm glow. You need to make it yours.
Handsome mid-century Hollywood Regency floor lamp with a brass base and shaft, and black stylized ewer-like candle holder along with its original beige silk fabric drum shade. It is in wonderful vintage condition with normal wear and tear for age and use. Circa 1950s-1960s.
- O/A Height w/Shade – 59.5 Inches
- Height of Lamp Only – 56.75 Inches
- Height of Base to Candle – 43.25 Inches
- Base Diameter – 10.5 Inches
- Candle Height – 9 Inches
- Lamp Shade Size – 17.25 X 8.25 Inches
- Weight – 13 Pounds
- Height – 63 Inches
- Width – 24 Inches
- Depth – 24 Inches
- Weight – 25 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship