Sometimes you just need a simple versatile little end table and these two side tables fit that description. One is square with a square solid wrought iron frame that has a new coat of black paint which complements its original white laminate top. The other one is rectangular and a little taller than the other. It has a small angle iron frame that has a fresh coat of black paint and its laminate top is a tad darker than the first one. Plus, it is recessed down inside the iron frame. Each table would be nice on its own, but they complement each other well and could be used together. Just make them yours.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Miss Matched Mid Century Modern Black Wrought Iron Side Tables with Laminate Tops
Great mid-century modern black wrought iron side tables with laminate tops. They are miss matched in shape and size, so we have priced them separately. You may buy one or two. They are in wonderful vintage condition with no outstanding flaws we have noticed. We did give the frames a fresh coat of black paint. Please see photos. Circa mid-20th century.
- Square Side Table – 16.25 H x 24 W x 24 D Inches 21.3 Pounds
- Rectangular Side Table – 17 H x 28.25 W x 14.25 D Inches 11.4 Pounds
- Boxed Size Square Table – 21H x 28W x 28D Inches 30 Pounds
- Boxed Size Rectangular Table – 21H x 33W x 19D Inches 18 Pounds
- Boxed Size Both Tables – 39H x 33W x 28D Inches 50 Pounds
Out of stock
|STYLE / PERIOD|
crate / box size
There is nothing more disappointing then finding that one unique, must-have item and see that it has been sold. But before you get frustrated, please reach out to us. We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse with only one-of-a-kind items. We just might have what you are looking for, and have not posted it to our online shop. So drop us a line and we’ll get shopping for you.