- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Another in our offerings of Japanese vintage kimonos. This one is a wonderful haori style jacket made of gorgeous rust colored silk with a tone on tone fan pattern and embroidered fans across the back which is lined on the upper half and the sleeves with absolutely beautiful red printed silk depicting bubbles or balls filled with contemporary styalized flowers making this totally reversable. It may not have originally been meant to reverse but why not!!? This haori kimono is long enough to wear as a dress but looks awesome over jeans and a T.
Gorgeous vintage haori kimono jacket in rust colored silk with embroidered design, fully lined and reversable in excellent condition.
- Length Shoulder to Hem – 40 inches
- Width at Shoulder Seam – 24 inches
- Width Wrist to Wrist – 50 inches
- Width at Bust – 21.5 inches
- Length of Sleeve Drop – 25 inches
- Weight – 1.6 pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule