This wearable work of art is incredible! Gorgeous Japanese full-length kimono in vibrant turquoise and orange with highlights in gold, yellow, red, green, purple and cream. This is one of the most unusual and beautiful kimonos I have ever seen whether you wear it or hang it on your wall as a work of art. All silk with pink silk lining all hand-stitched and in wonderful condition. Most likely 1960s vintage. It has an incredible stylized hill and floral design in the bright oranges and reds which flows beautifully into the turquoise and gold crane design. This is one you shouldn’t pass.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage Japanese Turquoise and Orange Full Length Silk Kimono
Gorgeous vintage silk full length Japanese kimono in turquoise, orange, red, yellow, green, gold and purple. It is in wonderful wearable condition. Circa 20th Century.
- O/A length – 60.75 inches.
- Width at shoulder seam – 21 inches.
- Width wrist to wrist – 46 inches.
- Width at bust – 20.5 inches.
Out of stock
crate / box size
There is nothing more disappointing then finding that one unique, must-have item and see that it has been sold. But before you get frustrated, please reach out to us. We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse with only one-of-a-kind items. We just might have what you are looking for, and have not posted it to our online shop. So drop us a line and we’ll get shopping for you.