- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
What an incredible wearable work of art!! A gorgeous vermillion red and cream floral designed Japanese full length silk kimono with silk lining. All hand stitched. Hang it on the wall when not being worn for an interesting piece of art. Definitely circa 20th century, most likely 1960s. Whether you wear this at home or out to the opera, it will surely make a statement. This should be yours.
Gorgeous vintage silk full length Japanese kimono in a vermillion red and cream floral design. It is in wonderful wearable condition. Note in photos a few small rust spots on the lining. Circa 20th century.
- Length Shoulder to Hem – 60 Inches
- Width at Shoulder Seam – 26 Inches
- Width Wrist to Wrist – 51 Inches
- Width at Bust w/Overlap – 24 Inches
- Sleeve Drop – 20.5 Inches
- Weight – 2 Pounds
- Height – 5 Inches
- Width – 25 Inches
- Depth – 27 Inches
- Weight – 7 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule