- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
This extraordinary Japanese obi will display beautifully whether on a wall as art…or on yourself as wearable art. Comprised of deep orange silk and adorned with two separate areas of gold and silver lame and brocade flowers and leaves. The first one third of the obi is self-lined and the tail is folded in half to make traditional wearing and wrapping easier. In addition to displaying this gorgeous piece on our walls here at the shop by hanging it on a rod, we have used it as an intriguing table runner. Just make this fabulous piece yours and let your imagination soar.
Handsome vintage Japanese obi in orange silk with gold and silver lamé and brocade flower and leaf design. It is in wonderful vintage condition. We have detected a small dark spot on one of the leaves. Please see photos. Circa mid-20th century.
- O/A Length – 144.5 Inches
- Length of Lined Area – 41.5 Inches
- Length of Halved Area – 18 Inches
- O/A Width – 12 Inches
- Width of Halved Area – 6 Inches
- O/A Thickness – >.25 Inches
- Weight – 1.3 Pounds
- Height – 12 Inches
- Width – 13 Inches
- Depth – 1 Inches
- Weight – 2 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship