- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
This exceptional Japanese obi will display fabulously whether on a wall as an art piece or on yourself as wearable art! Made of a beautiful heavy silver metallic and yellow woven silk which is partially self-lined and adorned with a red, orange, gold, and white integrated design woven into the silk. As well as displaying this gorgeous work of art on our walls at the shop we have also used it as an interesting table runner or displayed over the back of a chair or sofa. Just make this extraordinary piece yours and let your imagination soar!
Handsome vintage Japanese obi silver and yellow silk background with red, orange, gold, and white geometric woven design. It is in wonderful vintage condition. Please see photos. Circa mid-20th century.
- O/A Length – 137.25 Inches
- Length of Lined Area – 45.5 Inches
- Length of Halved Area – 13.25 Inches
- O/A Width – 11.75 Inches
- Width of Halved Area – 6 Inches
- O/A Thickness – >.25 Inches
- Weight – 1.3 Pounds
- Height – 5 Inches
- Width – 24 Inches
- Depth – 16 Inches
- Weight – 5 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship