Keep in mind warehouse414 items are vintage and not new; they will have signs of use and wear. Please see photos and zoom in for details. We attempt to portray any imperfections.
Lunt Silversmiths began as Rogers, Lunt and Bowlen in 1902 when employee and engraver, George C. Lunt, purchased A. G. Towle & Son company. The name was changed to Lunt Silversmiths in 1935 and in late 2009 its name and inventory was sold to Reed & Barton. As an example of proof of their fine work, their Embassy Scroll pattern was chosen by the US government as its official tableware in all US embassies and consulates around the world.