- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Paoli Chair Co. Black Naugahyde and Chrome MCM Slipper Chairs Style of Florence Knoll a Pair
Awesome pair of mid-century modern or MCM slipper chairs in black faux leather or Naugahyde by Paoli Chair Co. done in the style of Florence Knoll. Original tag on one chair dated 1968. They are in good original condition. There are a few repaired nicks and dings on the vinyl and a few scratches and marks that aren’t repaired , but they still look beautiful. See photos. Circa 1968.
- Height – 30.5 Inches
- Width – 22 Inches
- Depth – 30 Inches
- Seat Height – 16.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 21.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 19.5 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 17.5 Inches
- Weight – 24.2 Pounds Each
- Height – 39 Inches
- Width – 28 Inches
- Depth – 42 Inches
- Weight – 65 Pounds