- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Wow! Just wow!! What an incredibly gorgeous coffee or cocktail table. Done in the style of the famed Arturo Pani. Pani was known as The decorator of the elite of Mexico and for creating the wonderful Acapulco Look. He favored gilded iron that he used extensively in his designs. This table is comprised of a wood base with a gorgeous dark finish and gilded iron scrolls which hold up the incredible thick slab of glass that is the top. Gilded chains connect the scrolls on either end from a candle-like gilt pipe with a key shaped finial. The overall effect is stunning. This coffee table is sure to elicit comment from your admiring guests. Make it yours.
Handsome large rectangular thick glass top coffee table in a fabulous gilded and scrolled Hollywood Regency Spanish Revival iron and wood in the style of Arturo Pani. It is in wonderful vintage condition. The base has been restored but still has the look of an original finish, the gilded iron retains its original gold which is awesome and the incredible ¾ inch thick glass top is without a nick or ding but does have some very light scratching. Circa 1960s-1970s.
Note: We do have a matching side table listed as well.
- O/A Height – 15.75 Inches
- Width w/Glass – 60 Inches
- Depth w/Glass – 30 Inches
- Width of Base – 23.75 Inches
- Depth of Base – 51.75 Inches
- Glass Size – 60 x 30 x .75 Inches
- Weight w/Glass – 177 Pounds
- Height – 25 Inches
- Width – 66 Inches
- Depth – 36 Inches
- Weight – 250 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship