OK, it is very hard for me to list these. You better purchase them quick before I change my mind. This collection of tin masks is incredible. Handmade in Mexico for the tourist trade primarily in Taxco. Most of these date to the 1950s but a couple are newer more 1970s. They are incised and stamped. Some have feather headdresses. A few have crown style headdresses. They have earrings, marbles for eyes, tongues sticking out, elaborate eyelashes, lips, teeth, and wonderful noses. They are absolutely fantastically awesome!!! If you have a bare wall needing a big statement……this is it. Make them yours!!!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Collection of Six Tin Mexican Folk Art Masks of Varying Size Vintage
Fantastic collection of six Mexican tin folk art masks of varying size. These make an outstanding wall collage. They are in fabulous condition with nice age patina to the tin. Circa 1950s-1970s.
- Mask 1 – 75 H x 10.5 W x 3.75 D Inches
- Mask 2 – 13 H x 9.25 W x 3 D Inches
- Mask 3 – 12 H x 10.5 W x 3 D Inches
- Mask 4 – 10.75 H x 7.5 W x 1.5 D Inches
- Mask 5 – 8 H x 5.5 W x 2 D Inches
- Mask 6 – 11.25 H x 9 W x 3 D Inches
- Height – 15.5 Inches
- Width – 24 Inches
- Depth – 11 Inches
- Weight – 6 Pounds
Out of stock
crate / box size
There is nothing more disappointing then finding that one unique, must-have item and see that it has been sold. But before you get frustrated, please reach out to us. We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse with only one-of-a-kind items. We just might have what you are looking for, and have not posted it to our online shop. So drop us a line and we’ll get shopping for you.