- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Looking for a dining room table that is not too large? That’s simple but with a lot of style? Look no further. Comprised of a chunky wood X-shaped base with a dark walnut finish and topped by an incredible ¾ inch thick 48-inch diameter round glass top. This great table is very versatile with many uses: dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, game table, entry center table, etc. Use it with your mid-century modern, modern country, industrial, or primitive décor. You just need to make it your own.
Handsome and chunky X-base modernist round glass top dining room or game table. Circa mid to late 20th century and in wonderful vintage condition with normal wear and tear but nothing major. There is an edge chip to its beautiful ¾ inch glass top.
- O/A Height – 29.5 Inches
- Base Height – 28.5 Inches
- Base Width & Depth – 32 Inches
- Glass Diameter – 48 Inches x 3/4
- Weight – 118.8 Pounds Each
- Height – 56 Inches
- Width – 56 Inches
- Depth – 20 Inches
- Weight – 220 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule