- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Collection of Orb Objects on Stands as Centerpiece or Object d ‘Art
Fun set of three orb shaped object on stands to be used as centerpiece or object d’art. Large copper orb on wrought iron stand, carved wood globe box on cast iron stand, and chrome round lidded compote on a flat wood stand. They are all in wonderful ready to use condition with lots of gorgeous age patina. Circa 20th Century.
Orbs and Stands:
- Copper Orb and Stand – 20H x 10W x 10L Inches
- Copper Orb Only – 9.5H x 8.5D Inches
- Wood Orb Box and Stand – 10.5H x 7.5W x 7.5L Inches
- Wood Box Only – 5.5H x 5.75D Inches
- Chrome Orb and Stand – 6H x 6.5W x 6.5L Inches
- Chrome Dish Only – 5H x 6.5D Inches
- Weight – 7.1 Pounds All
- Height – 24 Inches
- Width – 22 Inches
- Depth – 13 Inches
- Weight – 10 Pounds
I love this collection!!! We gathered these three orb shaped objects and paired them with various display stands to create a trio for centerpiece or just as object d’art on your coffee table, bookshelves, or mantle. The largest orb is a large vintage copper float of some kind with lots and lots of wonderful patina. We have paired it with a scrolly wrought iron hand crafted stand, most likely originally for a flower pot. Perfect. The middle sized is carved to look like a globe with longitude and latitude lines. But it’s a box!! It has a natural wood finish outside and a red lacquered finish inside. We paired it with a cast iron stand with a green patina finish. We think this stand was originally a pillar candle holder and were using it upside down! The last is a round chrome compote or butter dish with a domed lid. It looks kind of like Saturn and we paired it with a flat wood stand. Combined they are fantastic!!! Just make them yours and let your imagination soar with places to use them.