- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Holy Cow! Whether you use this as a twin bed or pile it full of pillows and use it as a daybed it will be fabulous! This antique French bed is carved with a rope or ribbon design around all its edges on head and foot boards as well as sideboards. The headboard is taller than the footboard which is wonderful and typical as a bed; but it has been upholstered on all sides, so it could float in the room as a wonderful daybed. It wears a lovely cotton chintz with a red background adorned with Asian figures in striking positions and dressed in jewel toned heavily patterned kimono, obi, and robes. I imagine this bed being used not only in a traditional setting but looking magnificent in your boho chic loft apartment. This piece is so unusual and handsome, you absolutely need to make it yours!
Handsome antique French carved walnut twin bed upholstered in a contemporary Asian figural fabric. It is in fabulous recently restored condition. Steel braces have been applied to the back of the headboard to aid in strengthening the bed. Please see photos. Originally circa mid-late 19th century.
- Headboard Height – 55.25 Inches
- Footboard Height – 35 Inches
- Outside Width – 41.5 Inches
- Inside Width – 39.5 Inches
- Outside Depth – 80.25 Inches
- Inside Depth – 76.5 Inches
- Weight – 64.8 Pounds
- Height – 81 Inches
- Width – 49 Inches
- Depth – 7 Inches
- Weight – 75 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule