Can we get a WATT, WATT? LOL! Sorry!!, this gorgeous Art Deco Revival Lucite floor lamp is NO JOKE! It is magnificent! And in fabulous vintage condition. It is comprised of solid Lucite with a brass plated shaft in the center of two curved or bowed Lucite bars that extend from the base of the lamp and are connected to the shaft with an off-set style under the shade. It’s a simple but very striking design. Topping the new sultry black linen-like drum shade, you will find a cylinder-shaped Lucite finial and underneath a single switch on the socket. The lamp stands on a Lucite rectangle stepped base and it has a Hollywood Regency or Art Deco Revival style that will be stunning in any room in your home. We immediately fell in love with this fabulous Lucite floor lamp, and we bet you did too! You need to make it yours!!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Art Deco Revival Hollywood Regency Lucite and Brass Plate Floor Lamp
Handsome Art Deco Revival or Hollywood Regency floor lamp comprised of solid Lucite, brass plated shaft, a new black linen-like drum shade, Lucite cylinder shaped finial, and single switch socket. Gorgeous vintage condition. All parts were cleaned, wiring checked, and lucute was polished. There is a small crack on the finial where it screws onto the lamp plus minor wear and a few scratches as you would expect with time and use but nothing distracting of its overall beauty and gorgeous patina. Please see photos. Circa, 1970-1980’s.
- O/A Height to Top of Finial – 54 Inches
- Diameter of Shaft – 1 Inches
- Width Lamp – 3.5-6.5 Inches
- Size of Base – 1.5 x 9.5 x 7.5 Inches
- Shade Size – 10 x 14 Inches
- Weight with Shade – 11.7 Pounds
- Height – 52 Inches
- Width – 20 Inches
- Depth – 20 Inches
- Weight – 25 Pounds