- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
I am in love with this lamp! If I had room for yet one more myself, I would not be offering it here. Its cylindrical shape is comprised of alternating sections of chromed metal and painted metal in a horizontal striped pattern. Nothing more. Nothing less. This phenomenal base is topped by a simple black linen-like drum shade and has been rewired with a beautiful black fabric cord. The bottom chrome section flares gently to form the base. It is absolutely gorgeous in its simplicity. You must make it yours!
Handsome Art Deco style cylindrical table lamp with black and chrome horizontal stripes and a black drum shade. This lamp is in fabulous vintage condition. It has been restored and rewired and has a new shade. It is ready to use. Although there may be minor signs or age. Please see photos. Circa mid-20th century.
- O/A Height to Top of Shade – 25.75 Inches
- Height to Top of Socket – 20 Inches
- Size of Lamp Body – 15.5 H x 5 Dia Inches
- Base Size – 2 H x 7.5 Dia Inches
- Shade Size – 10 H x 15 Dia Inches
- Weight with Shade – 6 Pounds
- Height – 32 Inches
- Width – 20 Inches
- Depth – 20 Inches
- Weight – 12 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule