- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
I love the simplicity of this gorgeous lamp. Done in the International Style and after designs by Walter von Nessen who was a leader in this streamline industrial design style. Especially in lighting. It is comprised of a cylindrical metal base which is covered in beautiful black faux leather and highlighted by a round chrome base and top. It has a chrome shaft protruding from the cylinder base to the socket. And retains its original off-white faux silk drum shade which is trimmed in black fabric. The totality is topped with a black cylindrical finial. It is absolute perfection! It will be awesome in your mid-century modern home, your industrial loft, your modern country décor, or your sleek NY style apartment. Just make it yours.
Handsome International Style table lamp after the designs of Walter von Nessen. Great cylindrical shape in chrome and black faux leather with its original shade. It is in wonderful original vintage condition but not without signs of its age; however, there is nothing outstanding. You may wish to replace shade. Please see photos. Circa 1950s.
- O/A Height to Top of Finial – 37 Inches
- Height to Top of Socket – 22.5 Inches
- Height to Top of Harp – 34.75 Inches
- Base Diameter – 5.25 Inches
- Shade Height – 16 Inches
- Shade Diameter at Bottom – 15 Inches
- Lamp Only Weight – 5.7 Pounds
- Weight with Shade – 6.5 Pounds
Boxed Size w/Shade:
- Height – 30 Inches
- Width – 20 Inches
- Depth – 20 Inches
- Weight – 16 Pounds
Boxed Size w/o Shade:
- Height – 28 Inches
- Width – 10 Inches
- Depth – 10 Inches
- Weight – 11 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship