We have put this collection of five awesome pottery vases and one pot together just for you! Although each is cool and interesting alone, we think the six of them together are spectacular. Two, the bulbous pot and the black vase, have small marks on the bottom but we have been unable to determine their makers. However, we believe the bulbus green pot is a student piece. And, the black one with the green and aubergine interior is most likely German Bauhaus. One, the diamond shaped vase with bamboo design details, in unmarked but most likely mid-century from Japan. The last three are unmarked but through research we have been able to determine their makers. The green and aubergine double vase is mid-century by Cameron Clay Products. The small matte green organic flower form vase is Rum Rill. And the small gloss glazed sea green vase is shape 264 by Camark. These are wonderful little treasures so whether you display them in a group or spread them around for little touches of delight…you need to make them yours!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Collection of Six Vintage Pottery Vases Green Black Aubergine
Handsome collection of six vintage pottery vases in green, black, and aubergine. They are all in wonderful vintage condition with no chips, cracks, or chiggers. We have priced these as a set of six. Please see photos. Circa 20th century.
- Round Green Bulbus Pot – 4.25H x 5.25W x 5.25D Inches 9 Pounds
- Black Vase – 11H x 4W x 4D Inches 4 Pounds
- Diamond Shaped Green Vase – 8.5H x 5.5W x 5D Inches 2.4 Pounds
- Double Vase Green and Aubergine – 9H x 5W x 3.25D Inches 1.4 Pounds
- Small Matte Green Rum Rill Vase – 5H x 3W x 3D Inches .4 Pounds
- Small Gloss Green Camark Vase – 4H x 2.75W x 2D Inches .4 Pounds
- Weight All – 7 Pounds
- Hight – 17 Inches
- Width – 26 Inches
- Depth – 15 Inches
- Weight – 15 Pounds
Out of stock
crate / box size
There is nothing more disappointing then finding that one unique, must-have item and see that it has been sold. But before you get frustrated, please reach out to us. We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse with only one-of-a-kind items. We just might have what you are looking for, and have not posted it to our online shop. So drop us a line and we’ll get shopping for you.