- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
If you are looking for bold and memorable in lamps you will find it in the designs of Paul Hanson. This Buddha head lamp is one of those designs. It retains a partial Paul Hanson label on its socket. Comprised of a black wood and brass pedestal base that holds a sculpture of a Buddha head and a brass tube running from base to socket. It is topped by an Asian style black hardbacked fabric shade. Simple and stunning! Many similar Buddha head lamps are attributed online to James Mont and that is who we thought designed this lamp until we found the label. After research we believe the lamps designs of Paul Hanson to rival those of the infamous James Mont. And they are just as sought after!
This is one of those sought after bold and beautiful designs. We know you want it. Make it yours.
Handsome Hollywood Regency Buddha head table lamp by Paul Hanson. It is in fabulous restored condition including a new wiring. It is ready to plug in and use. The original vintage hard fabric shade is offered here and in good condition. However, we will ship with or without the shade as you wish. It is priced accordingly. Circa 1960s.
- O/A Height to Top of Finial – 36 Inches
- O/A Width of Lamp Base – 8 Inches
- O/A Depth of Lamp Base – 8 Inches
- Buddha Head Size – 13h X 8w X 6.5d Inches
- Height to Bottom of Socket – 22.5 Inches
- Lamp Shade Size – 12.25h X 23.5d at Base and 10.25d at Top Inches
- Weight with Shade – 10.8 Pounds
Boxed Size w/Shade:
- Height –44 Inches
- Width – 28 Inches
- Depth – 28 Inches
- Weight – 20 Pounds
Boxed Size w/o Shade:
- Height – 32 Inches
- Width – 10.5 Inches
- Depth – 10.5 Inches
- Weight – 16 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule