- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Holy Industrial Design Batman! This incredible vintage steel stacking barrister bookcase will make the best library or place to display your collections. Or consider using this stacking unit in a kitchen! How awesome would that be? It has five separate stacking shelves, a top, and a base comprised of square tube brushed steel with four legs. Each shelf is outfitted with a metal framed glass door which lifts and slides in to become invisible. The bottom section is slightly deeper and taller than the rest. Boy, that will hold a lot of stuff! It retains its original Army green painted finish with all its age-related wonderful patina and character. So, whether it’s in your industrial loft or you are giving a fabulous industrial, modern country, or rustic look to your home or apartment you should own this striking fabulous industrial steel bookcase. I wouldn’t wait too long to make it yours.
Awesome vintage industrial metal barrister bookcase with five stacking sections plus a top and base. They still wear their original Army green painted finish and are in wonderful vintage condition. They are solid and sturdy but there may be some nicks and dings to the finish. We just call that patina. It adds to their industrial look. Please see photos. Circa 1940s-1960s.
- O/A Height – 84.5 Inches
- O/A Width – 34.75 Inches
- O/A Depth – 12.75 Inches
- Upper Sections Outside Height – 14.25 Inches
- Upper Sections Inside Height – 12 Inches
- Upper Sections Outside Depth – 10.5 Inches
- Upper Sections Inside Depth – 10 Inches
- Lower Section Outside Height – 18 Inches
- Lower Section Inside Height – 14 Inches
- Lower Section Outside Depth – 12.75 Inches
- Lower Section Inside Depth – 12 Inches
- Top Size – 1.75H x 11D x 34.75W Inches
- Base Height – 7.75 Inches
- Weight – 200 Pounds All
- Height – 91.25 Inches
- Width – 40 Inches
- Depth – 18 Inches
- Weight – 360 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship