This stand is absolutely PLANT-TASTIC!!!!! Just imagine your favorite succulent basking in stylish, sun-soaking bliss in this unique plant stand! Comprised of spun fiberglass webbing which somewhat mimics the look of wicker but, with a much more modern approach. So often pieces like this are Attributed to Russell Woodard, and throughout the design community there are debates and discussions as to what in fact defines a Russell Woodard piece, but in fact he NEVER produced spun fiberglass furniture. He worked mostly with iron and aluminum furniture. That being said, what we DO know about this piece is that it is DEFINITELY NOT Russell Woodard, it is DEFINITELY mid-century modern, it is DEFINITELY spun fiberglass, and it is DEFINITELY sought after and SUPER COOL. We have painted this piece a gorgeous rich black and it looks amazing! No Green Thumb? NO PROBLEM!! There are several other ways to use this beauty… you could use it on the patio to hold magazines or put a liner inside and it could hold your favorite beverages by the pool! LOTS of options! Whether you are a plant lover or not, this is a must have! Make it yours!!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Mid Century Modern Spun Fiberglass Plant Stand
Fabulous mid-century modern spun fiberglass plant stand. It is in wonderful vintage condition and has a fresh coat of black paint. Please see photos. Circa, 1960’s
NOTE: Photographed with plant to let you see how it looks but plant and pot are not included.
- O/A Height – 29.75 Inches
- O/A Diameter of Base – 17.25 Inches
- O/A Diameter of Top- 11.75 Inches
- Interior Container Capacity Top- 10.5 Inches
- Inner Container Capacity Base- 7 Inches
- Depth of Inner Container Capacity- 6 Inches
- Weight – 2 Pounds
- Height – 36 Inches
- Width – 23 Inches
- Depth – 23 Inches
- Weight – 20 Pounds