- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
MCM to Modern Black Powder Coated Metal Smoked Glass Square Expanding Table Attributed to DIA
Fabulous MCM (a.k.a. Mid-Century Modern) to Modern black powder coated metal smoked glass square expanding table attributed to DIA (a.k.a. Design Institute of America.) Beautiful condition, keeping in mind that this is vintage and not new so will have signs of use and wear. The original brass plating has been removed and the metal powder coated a gorgeous matte slightly textured black. It retains its original smoked glass which does have a few age related scratches. Please see photos and zoom in for details. We attempt to portray any imperfections. Circa, 1970’s.
- Height – 30 Inches
- Width W/O Pull-Out Leaf – 42 Inches
- Width Extended – 84 Inches
- Depth – 40 Inches
- Weight – 115.88 Pounds
- Height – 36 Inches
- Width – 48 Inches
- Depth – 46 Inches
- Crated Weight – 260 Pounds
SKU: 414-TBL-287 Category: DINING TABLES Tags: dining table, extending table, glass top table, metal table, square table