- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Mid-Century Modern Chartreuse Crushed Velvet Lounge Club Chair Style of Paul McCobb
Gorgeous mid-century modern chartreuse crushed velvet club chair or lounge chair in the style of Paul McCobb. Comprised of angled tapered wooden legs, brass colored metal feet, and it’s wearing its original chartreuse crushed velvet fabric with 4 button detail in its tight back and a loose seat cushion. Gorgeous condition with wear as you would expect from a vintage piece. There are a couple very small spots in the top seam of the back where the stitching has come loose but we have repaired with a little fabric glue. Please see photos. Circa 1950-1960’s.
- Height – 29.25 Inches
- Width – 30.5 Inches
- Depth – 32.5 Inches
- Seat Height – 16.25 Inches
- Arm Height – 20.25 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 21Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 20.5 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 15 Inches
- Weight – 35.1 Pounds
- Height – 35 Inches
- Width – 37 Inches
- Depth – 39 Inches
- Weight Boxed – 50 Pounds
- Weight Crated – 150 Pounds