We immediately fell in love with this striking lamp! There is even a light inside its Italian Murano style blown glass base. And…what an interesting base it is. Comprised of an upside down cream and taupe striped and swirled glass vase on a black foot with brass upper fittings and an oatmeal colored linen-like fabric shade. It has a surprise blush colored orb finial to top it off. It is sure to complement almost any décor. You must make it yours.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Mid Century Modern Murano Style Blown Glass Table Lamp Cream and Taupe
Beautiful mid-century modern Murano style blown glass table lamp in cream and taupe with black and brass accents. It is in fabulous vintage condition wearing a new fabric shade and having a fresh coat of black paint on its base. Please see photos. Circa mid-20th century.
Note: We will ship without the shade if requested.
- O/A Height to Top of Shade – 32.5 Inches
- O/A Width with Shade – 15 Inches
- O/A Depth with Shade – 15 Inches
- Height to Top of Harp – 30 Inches
- Height to Bottom of Socket – 23 Inches
- Body Size Including Foot and Crown – 17.5H x 8D Inches
- Shade Size – 10H x 15D Inches
- Weight with Shade – 8.1 Pounds
Boxed Size w/Shade:
- Eight – 31 Inches
- Width – 19 Inches
- Depth – 19 Inches
- Weight – 11 Pounds
Boxed Size W/O Shade:
- Height – 29 Inches
- Width – 12 Inches
- Depth – 12 Inches
- Weight – 10 Pounds