- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Sometimes you just need a great looking and unusual side table. Or maybe a petite square coffee table. This is it. It has lots of presence and style but is useful indeed. This one is Scandinavian Modern marked Made in Denmark and comprised of a teak hollow pillar with a square top surface and taller rectangular sides. The top surface has grooves to accept the edges of the flat chrome steel tubes which form a cross or X pattern. Then the glass square sits atop this simple yet striking base. It’s simply stunning and handy to boot! It is the perfect little table to sit beside your favorite mid-century modern chair where you can place a cocktail or a cup of coffee on the glass without worry of harm. I’m sure once you have this cool little table you will find a dozen places to use it. Just make it yours!
Handsome mid-century Scandinavian Modern made in Denmark square side or end table of teak and chrome bars with a glass top. It is in wonderful vintage condition. There was a small spot at the bottom edge of one of the sides which had some moisture damage which we have repaired. Please see photos. Circa mid-late 20th century.
- O/A Height – 20 Inches
- Width w/Glass – 29.5 Inches
- Depth w/Glass – 29.5 Inches
- Size of Teak Base – 19.5H x 11.75W x 11.75D Inches
- Size of Chrome Bars –1.5H x 22W x .5D Inches
- Glass Size – 3/8H x 29.5W x 29.5D Inches
- Weight w/Glass – 54.7 Pounds
- Height – 27 Inches
- Width – 34 Inches
- Depth – 34 Inches
- Weight – 80 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule