- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
This amazing monumental, in both size and style, lamp could be yours! It is a mid-century modern brutalist design that is attributed to Harry Balmer for Laurel Lamp Company. Comprised of a black almost cube base that has a long central rod holding the wiring which is looped and swirled and wrapped with a ribbon of brutalist bronzed strips of cut metal. It is topped with its original nubby fabric covered drum shade. It is very tall and large but not overpowering. More sculpture than lamp, this outstanding piece will be a focal point in any room you use it. Just make it yours.
Awesome monumental metal mid-century modern brutalist table lamp that has been attributed to Harry Balmer for the Laurel Lamp Company. It is in wonderful vintage condition. It has been completely rewired and has a new socket. We have also restored the paint on the square base and harp. The abstract sculptural body retains its original bronze colored patinated finish. Its oversized lampshade is wonderful and usable but does show its age and you may want to replace. Circa 1960s.
- O/A Height to Top of Shade – 56 Inches
- Height to Top of Socket – 39.5 Inches
- Height to Top of Lamp Body – 35.5 Inches
- Body Size – 12W x 10D Inches
- Base Size – 6H x 5W x 5W Inches
- Shade Size – 20.5 H x 22D Inches
- Weight with Shade – 16.1 Pounds
Boxed Size w/Shade:
- Height – 71 Inches
- Width – 26 Inches
- Depth – 26 Inches
- Weight – 30 Pounds
Boxed Size w/o Shade:
- Height – 50 Inches
- Width – 16 Inches
- Depth – 14 Inches
- Weight – 25 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule
SHIPPING CALCULATOR U-Ship