- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Set 4 Cantilever Armchairs Chrome and Brown w/ Wood Arms Style of Steelcase or Pollack 1970
Handsome set of four (4) chrome cantilever armchairs with brown hopsack upholstery and wood arm rests by Delwood Furniture United Chair Division in the style of Steelcase or Charles Pollack. They are in fabulous vintage condition. Their original upholstery has been professionally cleaned, their chrome cleaned, and their wood arms cleaned and oiled. We have found no outstanding flaws, but the arms do have some signs of use. We call that a beautiful patina. Please see photos. Circa 1970 – 1980.
- Height – 31 Inches
- Width – 23.75 Inches
- Depth – 25 Inches
- Seat Height – 17 Inches
- Arm Height – 25.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 20 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 20 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 16 Inches
- Weight – 30 Pounds Each
- Height – 58.5 Inches
- Width – 55 Inches
- Depth – 36 Inches
- Weight – 240 Pounds