- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Stiffel Tall Table Lamp or Low Floor Lamp Mid Century Brass and Brushed Stainless Steel
Handsome and versatile Stiffel lamp comprised of brass and brushed stainless steel. It can be used as an over-scaled table lamp or a lower than usual floor lamp. It is in fabulous vintage condition and comes with its original existing cream tall and slender lampshade. Circa 1950s-1960s.
- O/A Height w/Shade – 56 Inches
- Height of Lamp Only – 43 Inches
- Height of Base to Candle – 27.5 Inches
- Base Diameter – 8 Inches
- Candle Height – 12.5 Inches
- Lamp Shade Size – 19×13 Inches
- Weight – 16.3 Pounds
- Height – 52 Inches
- Width – 19 Inches
- Depth – 19 Inches
- Weight – 23 Pounds
This lamp is an enigma and it is one of our favorites in the shop right now. Is it a table lamp? Or, is it a floor lamp? And what style is it? Is it mid-century modern, or traditional, or Hollywood Regency? We believe it is a blending of all those things. When placed on a low table, it’s a table lamp. When place on the floor beside a low slung mid-century chair or sofa it become a floor lamp. Its beautiful machined shaft of brushed stainless steel and brass is at the same time streamlined and modern and Hollywood Regency with its look of faux bamboo. Whatever your design style, this lamp is sure to complement its surroundings. You must make it yours.