- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
This chair and ottoman set is just as comfortable as it is beautiful! Made circa late 20th to early 21st century by Hickory Chair Company in a wonderful streamline Art Deco style and covered with a gorgeous green tweed-like fabric. The boxy shape with its slightly reclined tight back, the thick cushy seat cushion, wide comfy arms, and generous ottoman just calls out to you to sit and relax. Put your feet up with a nice cup of coffee or lovely cocktail, add a good book and an interesting program, and you are in heaven. Its Art Deco lines will blend with many design styles from mid-century modern to industrial and modern to modern country. We have fallen in love with it here at the shop. You need to make it yours! (That is if you can pry us out of it!!)
Handsome Art Deco style club chair and ottoman by Hickory Chair in a green tweed like fabric. They are in fabulous vintage condition. They have been professionally cleaned and are ready to use. There is a bit of discoloration on the very top edges of arms if you examine closely. Please see photos. Circa late 20th to early 21st century.
- Height – 31 Inches
- Width – 32 Inches
- Depth – 36.5 Inches
- Seat Height – 16.5 Inches
- Arm Height – 22.25 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 21 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 24.5 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 15.5 Inches
- Weight – 67.9 Pounds Each
- Height – 15 Inches
- Width – 23 Inches
- Depth – 20 Inches
- Weight – 21 Pounds
- Height – 38 Inches
- Width – 38 Inches
- Depth – 42 Inches
- Weight Boxed – 110 Pounds
- Weight Crated – 185 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule