- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
She sells seashells down by the seashore…….or she sell seashell lamps in Kansas?! Oh well anyway…THIS is a great lamp whether you live by the water, in the mountains, or on the plains. It is comprised of a large life-sized cast brass conch shell which is mounted on a beautiful turned wood base. We have topped it almost in juxtaposition with a smaller rather Hollywood Regency style black velvet and golden taffeta lampshade and the whole is accented with cast brass nautilus shell finial. The overall look is fantastic. You must make it yours!
Awesome vintage cast brass conch shell table lamp on a turned wood base. It is adorned with a relatively new black velvet and taffeta lamp shade. It is in wonderful vintage condition with age appropriate wear to both lamp and shade. Please see photos. Circa mid-late 20th century.
Note: We will ship with or without the shade if requested.
- O/A Height to Top of Finial – 30.5 Inches
- O/A Width with Shade – 10 Inches
- O/A Depth with Shade – 10 Inches
- Height to Top of Harp – 27.25 Inches
- Height to Bottom of Socket – 17.5 Inches
- Body Size – 13H x 5.25W x 4D Inches
- Base Only Size – 4.5H x 5.75Dia Inches
- Shade Size – 11H x 10Dia Inches
- Weight with Shade – 6.8 Pounds
Boxed Size w/Shade:
- Height – 33 Inches
- Width – 14 Inches
- Depth – 14 Inches
- Weight – 10 Pounds
Boxed Size w/o Shade:
- Height – 24 Inches
- Width – 9 Inches
- Depth – 9 Inches
- Weight – 9 Pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight.
100 MILES OR LESS OF 66607
FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $150 White Glove, Blanket-wrapped Est. Delivery: 5 biz days
FREE SHIPPING / PICKUP
Pickup at 414 SE 2nd St. Call us at 232.8008 to schedule