This lamp is absolutely gorgeous and its large size makes it phenomenal. A 1960’s vintage ceramic lamp with a Rookwood-like glaze in beautiful green, blue and lavender coloration. The design is rather Asian in style with birds and branches with leaves and fruit. There is a Greek-Key design around the lip of the vase. It has its original shade but it has seen better days so let us know if you want it shipped along with the lamp or not. The lamp itself is in fantastic vintage condition, no chips, cracks or crazing. We did take it apart to look for a signature but found none. Regardless, this is an incredible vintage large statement lamp.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage Large Ceramic Green Vase Lamp w/Blue & Lavender Bird, Branches & Fruit Chinoiserie Design
Large and gorgeous 1960’s vintage ceramic vase style lamp in apple green with Asian-like design of birds, branches, leaves & fruit in blue and lavender. It is in wonderful vintage condition with no chips, cracks or crazing. The original shade is available (and in photos) but it has seen better days. Let us know if you want it otherwise we will not ship the shade.
- • Height w/o Shade – 32 inches
- • Height w/Shade – 35 inches
- • Height of Vase – 17 inches
- • Width at Shoulder – 9 inches
- • Width at Base – 6.5 inches
- • Shade Width – 18 inches
- • Shade Height – 18 inches
- Weight with shade – 25 pounds
We ask that the buyer cover freight. Please send zip code for a quote to your area: contact
Out of stock
crate / box size
There is nothing more disappointing then finding that one unique, must-have item and see that it has been sold. But before you get frustrated, please reach out to us. We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse with only one-of-a-kind items. We just might have what you are looking for, and have not posted it to our online shop. So drop us a line and we’ll get shopping for you.