- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
You know, finding fabulous outdoor furniture can be a challenge but… Challenge ACCEPTED!! Look at this fun pair of mid-century modern cantilever springer chairs we have to offer to you!! This is a classic and timeless design that dates back as early as the late 1930’s and are sometimes referred to as lawn, cantilever, spring, tulip, shell, patio, or the bouncy chair. This pair has a fresh powder coat of bright green on the back and seats and white on the arms and cantilever frames… they have a Retro vibe, and they are GORGROUS!! They are exactly the chairs you’ve been looking for to place on your back deck, your Floridian lanai, on the patio, out by the pool, or on the balcony of your industrial loft. They are bright, cheery, and full of outdoor mid-century modern magnificence!! What are you waiting for? You need to make them yours!!
Awesome vintage mid-century modern green & white powder coated metal outdoor cantilever springer chairs. Beautiful condition, keeping in mind that these are vintage and not new so will have signs of use and wear. These chairs have been media blasted and powder coated with a fresh new color combo of green and white. Please see photos and zoom in for details. We attempt to portray any imperfections. Circa, 1930-1950’s.
- Height – 33 Inches
- Width – 20 Inches
- Depth – 25 Inches
- Seat Height – 16.75 Inches
- Arm Height – 23.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 17.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 19 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 18 Inches
- Weight – 16.88 Pounds Each
- Height – 55 Inches
- Width – 26 Inches
- Depth – 36 Inches
- Weight – 60 Pounds