- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage Ming Style Black Lacquer & Brass Low Chair After James Mont in Scalmandre El Morocco Espresso Fabric
Stunning vintage Ming style yoke back black lacquered low chair with square brass sabots in the style of James Mont. Re-upholstered in El Morocco Espresso fabric by Scalamandre. Gorgeous condition, keeping in mind that this is vintage and not new so will have signs of use and wear. We have noticed some nicks and dings and scratches in the lacquer finish, but they do not detract from the overall beauty. Please see photos and zoom in for details. We attempt to portray any imperfections. Circa, Mid-Century-1970’s.
- Height – 30 Inches
- Width – 28.25 Inches
- Depth – 27.25 Inches
- Seat Height – 16.5 Inches
- Seat Inside Width – 21.5 Inches
- Seat Inside Depth – 21 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 13.5 Inches
- Weight – 31.3 Pounds
- Height – 36 Inches
- Width – 36 Inches
- Depth – 34 Inches
- Weight – 47 Pounds