- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage Set of 4 Ndebele Mapoto Beaded Aprons from South Africa Canvas Backed
Handsome set of four Ndebele Mapoto beaded aprons from South Africa. They are canvas backed and in awesome condition. We have not detected any loose beads. The canvas does have staining mostly on the back, but there is some canvas showing on the fronts as well. Please see photos. We have priced these as a set of four; however, we will consider selling separately. Circa 20th Century.
- Apron A (mostly black and cobalt) – 18.5H x 15.25W x .75D Inches – 2 Pounds
- Apron B (with orange accent) – 20.5H x 14.5W x .75D Inches – 2 Pounds
- Apron C (light blue and black with green) – 20H x 15W x .75D Inches – 2 Pounds
- Apron D (medium blue and black with green in tan) – 18.5H x 16W x .5D Inches – 2 Pounds
- Height – 8 Inches
- Width – 20 Inches
- Depth – 24 Inches
- Weight – 13 Pounds