- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Eames Herman Miller LAX Fiberglass Arm Shell Chair X Base Zenith Rope Edge Yellow
Awesome example of the Charles and Ray Eames LAX molded fiberglass arm shell chair for Herman Miller in one of the original colors, lemon yellow. This is an early chair made by Zenith with the rope edge, X-base, and checkerboard Zenith paper label. It is in wonderful original condition. Only cleaning has been done to its otherwise original condition to attempt to remove the, what we believe is, rust stain in the fiberglass. We did remove some of the stain, but some remains. To me it only adds to its charm and history. Please see photos. Circa 1950s.
- Height – 25.5 Inches
- Width – 25 Inches
- Depth – 24 Inches
- Seat Height – 15 Inches
- Arm Height – 21.75 Inches
- Inside Seat Width – 17.5 Inches
- Inside Seat Depth – 19 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 17.5 Inches
- Weight – 11.6 Pounds Each
- Height – 32 Inches
- Width – 31 Inches
- Depth – 29 Inches
- Weight – 17 Pounds