- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Vintage MCM Mauve Hopsacking & Chrome Tubular Chairs by Peter Protzman for Herman Miller
Awesome vintage mid-century modern original mauve hopsacking & chrome tubular pair of chairs by Peter Protzman for Herman Miller. Beautiful condition, keeping in mind that these are vintage and not new so will have signs of use and wear. They have been professionally cleaned. One of the upper cross bars has an engraved inventory number from its previous owner but we have filled in a repainted. It may still be seen if examining closely. Please see photos and zoom in for details. We attempt to portray any imperfections. Circa, 1960-1970’s.
- Height – 31.5 Inches
- Width – 23.25 Inches
- Depth – 27 Inches
- Arm Height – 25.75 Inches
- Seat Height – 18 Inches
- Seat Inside Width – 20.5 Inches
- Seat Inside Depth – 19 Inches
- Inside Back Height – 15 Inches
- Weight – 24.24 Pounds
- Height – 60 Inches
- Width – 29 Inches
- Depth – 33 Inches
- Weight – 70 Pounds